Chicago Group Workshop - Choreography

https://youtu.be/qkXXB_SpZJ4 

Within our first rehearsal, we started the section off with warming up. We quickly ran around in a circle to get our blood pumping and then we did stretches and holds, to warm our muscles so we don't have any injury's. We started off with brainstorming ideas to create a simple structure to the routine. We decided to use chairs as props for the routine, because we thought it can fit the type of dance movements we complete and it will add something different to the routine. After brainstorming, we got straight into choreography the first section. Overall, I think I was quite good and helpful when thinking of the choreography, I would say this was a strength of mine. As a whole, the rehearsal went well, however my goal for the next rehearsal is too extenuate my movements more, as this is a key technique in the style of jazz. 

Comments