Second Workshop with Musical Director


Today in this lesson we focussed on projection and improving our stamina. To do this we all walked around the space in random direction while singing the song. This forced as to make sure our voices were loud, and that we were properly projecting them, as we had to make sure we were heard throughout the whole stage. This was good practice as when we were just standing in a line we knew how to project our voice properly, and it allowed us to understand the importance of being loud when singing. In the video you can see me in the white and brown stripy jumper. This rehearsal really helped me as one thing I need to improve on with my singing is projection, so this activity benefited me massively. My target for my next rehearsal is to show characterisation through my voice and body language.

Comments